San Remo La Pasta side dishes are a quick and delicious side dish that will jazz up any meal. Stovetop
- In a medium saucepan add 310ml(1/4cup)of water, 125ml(1/2 cup)of low fat milk and 4.5g(1tsp) of butter.
- Bring to the boil then add contents of packet.
- Stir continuosly whilst returning to boil then simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine contents of pack with 310ml(1 1/4 cup)of hot water, 125ml(1/2 cup) of low fat milk and 4.5g(1tsp) of butter in a 2L capacity microware safe bowl.
- Cook uncovered on High for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
- ***(Cooking times apply to 850Watt microwaveoven & are a guide only)