A woodworking high carbon tri-point drill is a type of drill bit specifically designed for drilling into wood and other soft materials.
- Size : 4mm
- Designed for drilling into wood and other soft materials
- Tri-point design with three sharp tips to reduce the amount of pressure needed to penetrate the wood
- Made from high carbon steel for increased durability and resistance to wear and breakage
- Often used for tasks such as drilling pilot holes for screws, dowels, or other fasteners in woodworking projects
- Can be used with both hand drills and power drills